Mithril Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heh ned, i thought it would be better if each player had his own thread. HVB =-)

Go down

heh ned, i thought it would be better if each player had his own thread. HVB =-) Empty heh ned, i thought it would be better if each player had his own thread. HVB =-)

Post  nedordeador 2/5/2012, 4:26 pm

Nedor was a name given by the server when the server went live on the first day. Prior to EQ, I was playing UO when it also first came out but could not resist the graphics in EQ so I ended up selling the UO account.

Just like UO, I was addicted to EQ for about 3-4 years but when the new expansion came that forced me to level from 65 to to 70 or 80 (i forget)which was just too much for me. I came back to game about 1 1/2 month ago at level 65. I didn't know much of the new changes which costed me alot of PP. I didn't know about mercs and GL corpse summon until around 80's. At first, I used about 40 essence of emerald to rez my self because no one would come to the zone I was in to give me a rez. Later on, I found out I could have sold the essence between 3k to 7k in baz. When I ran out of essense, I just started to summon corpse in one are in hopes of some cleric passing by that can give me rezes. This was because my corpse had a timer of close to 7 days and I thought I would be able to get the rezes before the timer expired. So in stepees, I had more than a 1/2 a doz at a time piled up in hopes of a cleric passing by. Many hours later, I noticed corpses were gone which made me do a petition. I found out that GM won't show up to resolve my problem and took 3 days for a reply in my email saying that corpse will disappear in 3 hours. During these 3 days, I have lost ALOT of corpses, enough expereince to level me few times. It was during this time I found out of guild hall summon corpse npc. Boy that dude made a lot of money off of me. I had over 150k in bank when I came back and most of it was used to summon my corpse. But strangely enough, I was dinging every day just soloing in various zone.

It came to a point where I was telling myself if I wanted to continue to play EQ and out of nowhere, I get a tell from Ramick asking if I wanted to join a guild. Ramick probably saw me asking so many questions in general chat and felt sorry for me, heeheh. Few days later, I was accepted in guild and Ramick, Horack, Shin, Kratar have been most helpful explaining the changes of the game. I've asked enough questions to these guys to a point where I was holding off questions -) but patiently these guys took time and helped me with various things.

Right now, I am at a point where I can acutally help out others and giving MW a good image. The only time I made a bad impression to a person was in HoT recently. I've been living there for about 5 levels and there are many rotting named corpse that have t1 gems on them. I check the timer and if the corpse has few min left, I would just loot it but one person did not appreciate that and started /OOC with nasty comments so I bit back a bit. Ramick corrected me of my action and that I should ask first before looting rotting corpse in fear of training the camp(which i've done few times.. Ram can testify for that -p).

Over all, I am proud to be a member in MW and all of you!!!!!

Ned

Oh, if you have not noticed, I die a lot. Min of doz time a day. I solo alot and connection is reset due to ip conflics and router resetting. As long as I am in group, I usualy dont die much hehe....

nedordeador

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum